FOREVER AND A DAY

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Time to make a move

Firstly, HAPPY 19TH, SISTAAA! love ya.

29th April:

After school, headed down to United Square with 3/4 of class for FREE CONE DAY! Ben&Jerry's is too awesomeeee

1T11 screams for ice-cream!

Elisssssaaa a.k.a ASS (omg we look too enthu/happy)

Bonnie & Anne!Christabelle & Sherrie! (pretty girls of 1T11) After less than 1/2hr or queueing, we finallly reached!


Today:


Cutter, Samuel, Solomon (from left). Cutter being mega gay... As usual
Solomon: "Eh Cutter, I said take MANLY shot la.." HAHAHA


Labour Day tomorrrrrrow. I've got class dinner then we're all gonna watch a play "Shakespeare on Love"! This is too eggcitinggg. Then there's no school on friday 'cos it's Sports Carnival! Ah loving this week:}


BUT holyjeezz two tests next week + gp & chem mid-yrs the following week! Which are so gonna be goner-papers. Been too busy with preparing for cjc's and sba's dance concerts. I'm about to flipppp.


k gotta run.. Laters xx


MISSING FTTs like no other.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Marissxxxa :)

Elissa

Anonymous said...

miss you too honey like mad cow disease!!!

xoxo Angie