It was a meet up with my Econs project's group members to (finally) get down to do some work! @Raffles City's (the more "ulu") Starbucks:
1st day of Term 2. Doesn't feel very much like a whole new term to me.. Glad that I got back to school! New timetable too. So it's much more intensive now. Like in Term 1, I used to end at either 1 or 2. Latest was 3. Now I end at 4. (but with 2 breaks!) Which is today. And today only. Hahah okay, so it isn't that bad after all! But there's like chinese X4 a week ... Killer. Pix of today:
Left school around 5ish to meet A & T at Island Creamery then to Macs then Swirl. Caught up! Miss T a lot! (since I saw A almost everyday last week!) And C and S. PP sooooon (it's been 6 days since 11th!) Love FTTs xx

How vintage is that! Little girls who are annoyingly small in size can fit into that chair and go "Wheee!" Ah..those were the days.
.. and we look sickly
Latersss alligators








3 comments:
hello there :)
i just discovered your blog haha
lucky me, eh? :D
i think its damn cool and your pictures are awesome
hahaha :) see you in cj soon :}
ABDUL RAHIM YOU GO AND DIE LA
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA CHEELACKHXZ
oi better bring me to the secret shop ok?
thanks! (L) ixxa
Post a Comment