FOREVER AND A DAY

Friday, January 18, 2008

love is watching someone die

WAY

beyond

lazy

to

blog (events etc.)

Hop over to T's instead:} E just left for Australia. That bitch of mine.. MIXX U ELLA. You better come back to visit soon if not FTTs will haunt you fer lyfffe yoz. Anws my life has just gotten supa bz, dance ballet dance. Tues-Sun. Other than that, I, 1) (still) hate math 2) gained weight 3)will literally look like a panda and eyebags are bursting anytime soon.

So who's gonna watch you die?
Oh, I am gonna watch myself die.

dodo!! (for long i think)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

when you dying? i'll watch. HAHA.
HI BITCCCHHH!
i miss youuuu! haha.
take care of yourself k?
and what's with no.2!! getting fat?!! YOU GOTA BE KIDDING MEEEE!

Marissa Lim said...

SHUT UP BEEYOTCH!!! miss u too la. (haha tt was damn anti-climax..)

I really put on weight la hahahaha

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE.

Marissa Lim said...

HI LOVEeeeEeeeEeEe :}