So the day before her b'day, I was supposed to hang out with her. But then I told her I was down with fever and all that nonsense and so I couldn't make it. In fact, I'm a beeeg fat liar. I went out with Angie.. No don't get me wrong! To buy Nicole's b'day stuff. I made her a banner:) Spent 7hrs on it.. tedioussss. Okay so here are the pichax of Nic's Superhero 16. Theme: SUPERHERO:
I made her smile hahahahaha aw:)
game time! pinyataaa
shi
ariel
vanna
rena
her strong dad
hit it down!
pick up candies + confetti ..
and throw it on her!
"guess the song" game
N
stuff your mouth with fruits .. chew and..
tadahhh
ex-theresians just luvvv retarded faces
and fish face!
HAHAH crash those Supermans' photoshoot.
haha she looks too cute here
many left!
Hope you had a gr8888 b'day, love! (Thanks to those I grabbed pix from:])
New year's eve:
Met A then T and C. Then bff and friends. To clarke quay! Rotted there hahaha then we met Manfred and friends. I don't wanna talk about this anymoreee haha what a wasted day! Pix up soon. Stay tuned!
HAPPY NEW YEAR all! (i'm actually doing this on 1st Jan haha) 2007 was .. idk. Still, thanks to everyone who made it special:)
much luv




































2 comments:
hahaha omg marixxa has a shorty.
sheeeeshhh hahahah
Post a Comment