FOREVER AND A DAY

Saturday, November 17, 2007

GRAD DAY & PROM

I WAS SUCH AN IDIOT. I FORGOT TO BRING MY OWN CAM

Hi I am 16 this year and no, I'm not Secondary 4!! I belong to nowhere. I am lost. Hahahaha kidding. I HAVE GRADUATEDDDDD *throws hat in air* ok.. wait, no hat on me now but I'm sure you get what I mean! 4 whole years. That was fast. I teared and I couldn't sing the last sch song/IJ song. It suckeddd:(

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Bratz in whites

PROMPROMPROMPROMPROM

So the FTTs booked a room at Swissotel! Superrrrr coool stuff
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Preparation:
Went to Inzimage at haji lane area to to our makeup/hair.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
angie was up first
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
chin
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
guess who?haha
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
tina
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
4 down
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
hahahaah tt's me doing pliate

K so more preparation yadayadablabla... and TADAH!!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
During (fyi prom was at NUSS Kent Ridge Guild House -__-):

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
check it ooout. Not bad la actually!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
we were all wearing smth blingblingz! haha
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Table Les Manifique
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
sry ella!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
oh as our own class princesses, we got to wear that! Ella's on the left
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
and got 2 white roses each!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
angieee
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
hahahah check out all of our flase lashes!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
hahahahaha big mouth
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
eh chin you've got a small mouth! hahah
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
honky taitais ah
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Bratz in Black
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
from left: Jade, Sasha, Chloe, Yasmin
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
BYE BYE ahaha
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Mr Francis does the Fish face
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I'll miss him teasing me all the time:'(
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
OMGGGGG i love him soooo cute I'll wanna bring him home! I love oldiesss
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
MTFCA
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
partyyy
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Ella and I had to perform our princess items somewhere in the middle of prom. She did catwalk + singing. Well and being as unprepared as always, I did like abit of retarded dance + catwalk + moonwalk HAHAH. Totally screwed it up butttt who cares!!! Hahahah thanks laura/chin/shah for SOS-ing:) OH yuh and Eloise won prom princess hands down with her ballet item! Haha she deserved it srsly! But I wanted Ella to win so it'll be more memorable for her since she's leaving:( what a stupida girl she is!

Aftermath (BEST!!):
Went back to the hotel and had heaps of fun. I mean, GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I suggested this whole "tau-pok" thingy and we immediately got hooked to it haha
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
RTT joined us!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
HAHAHAAH THIS IS THE FUNNIEST!!!! Look at those two retards hahahah
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
hahahh i'm no different
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
the balcony
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
pjs
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
angie&I at 4.30am
Hahahahahah so much funnn!!! We did sooo many stupid things. For eg,shown above, TAU-POK-ing. OH and jumping on beds like kukus. This period of time ended soooo quickly:'( rewind please!

Woke up at 8plus, had instant noodles for breakfast! Then left for ACJC dance auditions. Came back to hotel, pack up and left with Atheena to meet Angie, Chin, Shahilia and Ruth in town to watch BRATZ! Cute show, not bad! Then shopped for Angie's mom's present. Atheena, Chin and I chipped in 'cos her mom was being extremely nice to all of us yesterday, sending us here and there for prom and all:) So Happy Birthday Auntie, you are awesome! xx

I guess I'll end here. I'm tired. It's 3.21am and my brother is back. This is his laptop!! My comp is down. See yall arnd! luv
PS// VIDS AT TINA'S BLOG

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

Anonymous said...

Bonjour, redkisses.blogspot.com!
[url=http://cialisanta.pun.pl/ ]Acheter du cialis [/url] [url=http://viagrapeck.pun.pl/ ] viagra online[/url] [url=http://cialisycin.pun.pl/ ] cialis en ligne[/url] [url=http://viagrappro.pun.pl/ ]Acheter viagra en ligne[/url] [url=http://cialistyli.pun.pl/ ]Acheter cialis [/url] [url=http://viagrantor.pun.pl/ ]Acheter du viagra [/url]