FOREVER AND A DAY

Monday, October 01, 2007

Bestest b'day (M&Ms'!)

28th September
School celebrated Patron's day! Kinda cool. The whole school went to St. Teresa's church to commence the mass. The mass was engaging. I started singing. I don't usually sing over the past 4 years.. (excluding last year when I skipped the mass hehe). But it was really cool like kewl-cool. The whole school prayed for the graduating classes. Super touched! Then we got to hold candles and passed on the flame. I wanted to cry when we started singing the IJ song sobzsobz can't believe this year is gonna end sssoo soon :-(

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
4 St.Anne '07

OH AND NICOLE GAVE ME THIS HUGE B'DAY BOARD. I ALMOST CRIED WHEN SHE STOOD THERE HOLDING IT AND CALLED OUT, "MARISSA!"

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
THANKEW NICLOVE!!!

OH AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLA, I LOVE YOU! Went for Marcella's bbq b'day party at night!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
all the girls who came!

WE LOVE YOU MARCELLA, ELLA, ELLA, EI EI EI xx

29th September
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JIALI, WENNA and MARISSA! yipEeEEee
Thank you all for the greetings and well wishes! Went out for family dinner, that's all.

30th September
Late afternoon/evening outing with angie,tina & ella! Then tina & angie started to act all weird and suspicious, received calls, whispering to each other etc. Then they started complaining to be hungry at 6! Ella and I looked at each other .... Reached Pasta Cafe's entrance and Fahrul came out and said "eh what are you guys doing here! No la..eating with friends." Tina replied "Oooh can we crash or something?" So we entered.. and the people at our table started to sing the happy b'day song to me and ella!!! SUPER SWEEEEET. Two cakes on the table and chairs were decorated with balloons! Oh my gosh sweetness to the maximum I couldn't stop smiling! The 4 of us, foongchin, shahilia, yongquan, stephanie, stephenie, lin, fahrul, patrick, nafiz and syah!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
:BSL AIR-HOCKEY BATTLE
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
eh not fair, all three of them on the left were wearing heels, right ella? hahah
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
bff and i
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
ella and bff
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
ella and bf
pl!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
THANK YOU BOTH SOOO MUCH FOR ORGANISING THIS SURPRISE PARTY! You two are the best/sexiest girls everrrrrrrrr (K)(K)(K)

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO CAME! And the presents! Indeed a sweet 16 with sweet people. That weekend was great. Just too.. good. I cannot forget. Probably the sweetest thing!!
THANKS AGAIN (I want to cry now hahaha)

3 comments:

Atheena Som said...

aw b2! don't cry!! hahahha and its damn funny "ella and bff" then next pic "ella and bf" its like one less 'f' makes a difference huh! hahah damn funny!!

Anonymous said...

yahh, b2! be happy
don't be an electron-
you should know what that means since, you're clearly fully into chemistry- and since you're a chem whizz huh? -nudge nudge-
well totally gtg ciao sweeties sexy bum face wart fagg
BFF's fo liffffe

Marissa Lim said...

anonymous: OMG I'm sry but who is that? you sound so adorable hahaha