FOREVER AND A DAY
Saturday, June 30, 2007
"While looking through your old box of notes.."
(333th post!)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PAPA(my father haha)!
(L)(L)(L) youuuu & so much more. He's such a happy bean
My family went(excluding bro but with sis's bf) to Botak Jones for celebration. Guess everyone was craving for SEDAP western food instead of the usual Chinese restaurant's. Think we picked the right place! The portion is WOAH-unbelievable kind.
I just finished watching 200 Pounds Beauty on YouTube and it's Sooooo sad I cried like as if my pet dog died. My eyes are swelling up fast(and bad), I can already feel it without the mirror. Sigh, miserable life, waking up with puffy and half-the-size-of-my-normal eyes, looking like a pervert. Oh yeh, my Biology teacher said that if your eyes swell after you cry, it means that you're allergic to your own tears! Betcha neva knw tt huhh
& it was super funny just now. My sister & I started to scan our faces! We looked like ghosts hahahahahaaaa. Can't stop laughing!
Dunzo with O's Chinese Oral anyway! Phew. I don't wanna talk about it. Only that I was the 10th in school to take it and the question raised was srsly random(to the maximum.) Shopping malls built beside schools & housing estates. Why do I always get random topics for orals??? :-(
Ciao ciao lub lub, BD stay kewl.
I crave for a big bag of chips now, preferrably tomato flavoured
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
haha the movie is so sad rightt >:'( haha love you pll!
WHAT THE HELL?
im no mugger
and you didnt need to say it to everyone in nicole's blog
hahahha
but seriously what,
shes the no.2 mugger
youre the, (whats your postion again?)
16th?
Aww pl, love you! hahaha
sorry, zonked before you did.
i've learn to become as budget as you
hahahah
Post a Comment