FOREVER AND A DAY

Friday, June 22, 2007

nil

Oral today was @#!(&%*$. Sooo -_____- I'm speechless. Topic was on Friendship. Friendship. I mean like, Friendship???

Anyhows, take this test if you'd like to!

Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here


Lublub

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

of course must type in full sentences mah. my england not very good leh. so must improve de lor. haiya, i know you want me to type like that hor? all the singlish, then you will feel com-fer-ter-ber sorry i dono how to spell leh. dont mind hor.
imagine it, being said in a beng way. HAHAHA

Marissa Lim said...

anonymous: HAhahahaha you're so weird nowadays! BUT weird is kewl(H). Welcome to the club!

Anonymous said...

hahah singh is so funny. she scored 30 at first then went to redo. hahhaha.

Marissa Lim said...

<3: I told her all the correct answers after she took the test! Hahaha Vanessa, if you're looking at this, YOU'RE A MAJOR CHEATER!!! I'm so gonna let out your secret mwahrhahahahaz

Anonymous said...

eh unfair la.
how come can redo one.
nevermind i shall be a proud loser
and have my score as it is

Marissa Lim said...

anonymous: Hahahaaa 60 isn't that bad!!

Atheena Som said...

I knew it vanessa redid it! Hahahahhaha nowonder la. HI MARIS.

Anonymous said...

HAHA eh i didnt cheat ok! why do u keep insisting that i cheat! HAha.
i already told u, singhy knows u BEST! cos we the cool limmys'.
haaaah. looks like i am still unbeaten! hahaha

Marissa Lim said...

singh: Yes sure singh sure.. (cheater). Anyways yes!! Limmys are so kewl BD!!! (hahaha rmb this smilie??)

Penny said...

Hello! :D

Marissa Lim said...

Penny: Hahahaha heyyy PENNY :-)