yeah the last time you blogged was like 2949 years
Anyway yesterday was great! Dinner + shopping with Super/max/bff! Theme was "Yellow" because I am falling in love with it all over again hahah it was my very first fav. colour. That boy was $loaded$ but what he wanted to purchase always didn't come in his size and all the shops started closing so early!!! I think I'm rllly jinxed, ugh. Till-midnight shopping with him again next Fri & "Polo Ralph Lauren" is the theme:-)
"Super" camera-shy (It's unfair, he has gorgeous nails!!!)
Today, went over to Thivya's place in the morning to study math! We were just revising yknow 'cos we're not planning to......... hehehhe
OH YEHhHhhHh! Wanna see my new pet? Errr, a virtual one.
Yup. Says it all. Right there. Mmhm! Shows how much I care for my pet huhhh. I know I know!! You must be thinking "What a stuuuupeeeed name!!!" I had to pick a super complex name 'cos all the other names were already taken!(Wanted to name it pumpkin but unfortch, already in use:[) But hunney, it's not the name right, it's the pet itself! Isn't it adorableeeee. I wanna take it home.
Gdnight! I'm planning to sleep at 12am on the dot(hopefully!) & give up living the nocturnal life. I've been sleeping at very ungodly hours. 1/2/3++am. No wonder I feel all.. cranky the next morning. So, gonna wake up early tomorrow for the library! (Omg I think my sister's going there too. Nooooo!!)
(L)


3 comments:
Your pet is starving my dear Pl hahaha
is tht bryane?
Shahilia: Hahaha welll I'm too poor to feed it:-(
anonymous: Err no, that's YongQuan?
Post a Comment