Olvl chinese. Fine. PP1. Scrwd. Bro mrkd PP2's clz psg. Said I may gt full mrks? Rlllyyyy???!!! Curntly atmpting 55 qns on Integration for hmwrk. Nd to hand it in tmrw. I type funni. I feel weird. Classes tmrw frm 8am-1pm + Countless math tsts. So sh00t me, smebdy
Im still @ qn2 gwaguaahghuua ..
Hppi day, sty kewl&funkehhh (H)!
(I D-U-N-N-O, SRY. STRESS IS TAKING OVER MA BODY MA MIND MA SOUL. I'm a new person now, *cheeeeeze*)
FOREVER AND A DAY
Monday, May 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
WE'LL JIAYANNIKE TOGETHER. no actually its like joined you know, like JIAYANIKE. hahahha cooooooool.
ooohhhhhh i see suzy-baby below,:D:D:D hahaha
cheers,
master weird.
-limmy.
dont ask me why the names tyrant i have no idea why. hahahaha.
tyrant: BECAUSE YOU ARE A TYRANT, HUNNEY. Aw don't worry, master loves you still;-D and not to forget, yes, SUZY-BABY!
Wow. I so couldn't recognise you from this template! I mean, I totally thought you deleted your blog or something and someone else took your url, thus using the blogger's template. Hahah. But it's cool! Anyway, HIIIIIIIIIII BSLLLLLL. Long time no talk. Missing ya.
xxxx
GP
gp: HI GP, MISSING YA TOO. Where've you been? Haven't seen you around for classes!
(:
I've been on a vacation. Hah! I feel so replenished now. If not, I wouldn't be able to bring myself to school for lameass lessons anyhow. So yeah.
Lets go out soon k? You me my bitch and ella. Oh an maybe angie too. My bgfs!!
Sure thing! Can't wait then;D
Post a Comment