FOREVER AND A DAY

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Into dust


Worth the listen.

It's 1:30 and I can't get to sleep. Probably cause I drank a cup of Berroca a few hours ago in attempt to keep real alert and also, my mind's filled with nothing but those MaoZeDong's policies. Can't. Get. Them. Out. !. Typing in the dark. & I still plan to get up at 7 later. So another Berroca consumed in approx. 5 hrs or so. I think I may just die at this rate! :-O

Bye I guess. Bed's calling.
(PS// won't be blogging for long, tata blogsphere!)

1 comment:

Amet Julien said...

Wha! Mugger alert! Mugger alert!

Look who is calling who a mugger? Depriving yourself just to succeed in life. Life is but the same old thing for you, studying, studying and more studying. Don't you think there is more to life than that? What about the poor in Africa? The hungry and skinny (not slim and sexy). What are you doing for them? All you care about is your long dead ancestor Mao Zedong, that balding !@#$%^&. Why don't you raise him from the dead and see what great things he can do? Can he save you from the plight you are in now? No.
Wow, don't you think I am just soooo good at talking crap?

Oh wait, I thought squirrels hibernate? No need study what, just go sleep, then store energy then dont need sleep already. Like few weeks before exams you should like save some stored sleep. Then you can work in the midnight without even the berroca! OMG, I am so brilliant at coming out with such great ideas! I feel so proud of myself! Like totally accomplished. Like fulfilling a dream, totally feeling it. Euphoria. Sorry, I just remembered you dont understand english. ao;ieghjasiofhsqueak.

Your ''worth the listen'' is just like 10 seconds long. I cant even hear the song. Wait or is it my com?