FOREVER AND A DAY

Friday, May 25, 2007

Bangbangboom












Say hi to "Suzy-The-Cell" (above, left. It's a Z by the way hahaha I think I was drunk?). Courtesy of LimSingh. The reddish part which gives the cell its colour is actually a blue-black I got from falling @ Fish&Co. the other day. The cell lives in my leg. O happy "Suzy-The-Cell"!
Next, say hi to Nicole's fingers & the crossword puzzle (she made it!) we did on gaozhi during Chinese-intensive.

Chinese O's on Monday and I swear I am freaking outttt right at this moment. I want a grade of 2!!! I totally don't mind a 1 too, hahah. I want it if I don't get it I'll retake the exam. Holidays are burntburntburnt anyway :-( The need to go back to school for almost everyday for classes and having a mock exam during the last week of June is seriously overwhelming. Now, I can't think straight. I can't smile right. I say things differently from what my mind tells me to. I scream and yell at people. I gorge myself with food. You don't want to be my friend.

Bangbangboom. Boom. All the best to all!
(K)(K)(K), Marissa-the-doooomed-for-Chinese

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY LOVE.
first to comment. (:
chinese Os monday monday monday. ahhhhhhhhhhhh gimme your luck man. im sure you'll do awesome. you chinese freak. dont worry so much alright. you'll do fine. im sure. GO TIGER SPIRIT! dont let lena down yeah! hahahahha.
AND AND now's the time to concentrate on your studies and all. so dont let any other STUFFS get in your way alright. we'll work hard together during the june hols. more work less play makes marissa a smart girl. no actually you're all along smart lah. hm okay WE CAN DO IT. remember what mr wong always says, ni ke yi, wo ye ke yi! hahah so we both will ke yi together okay.
i love you maris. i'll be here 24/7. i'll be your SECOND guardian angel alright. hahahaha

LOVE, LOVE.

Marissa Lim said...

love: My dearest one and only love, thank you so much for your lovely praises. You've been awesome. Butttt nooo I'm not smart! Who's the one who gets 2nd in class?

We'll do good in chinese. YES WE WILL. Affirmation. A1/2 alright. Hey, don't we usually by chance, get the same marks?? I'm always so :D when we do, like it's fate or something!!! So cooliozzZZz (H)
Uhhhuh june will be more work and less play >:-(!!! Mmm, we'll pull through tgt!

I love you too, my (new) 1ST guardian angel(There's no one else!)!!! 24/7 here 4 u too, always!

LUBTCHU HUNNEY (K)

Anonymous said...

So mushy sia, I'm am getting the jitters. Giving me the goosebumps already, my hairs are standing on end.

Marissa Lim said...

Haha go away anonymous!

Anonymous said...

Yeah go away anonymous, useless scumbag go blog more emo shit like you used to. Fuckass just stop tagging yo, it's useless. Marissa is being sooo patient with you and besides, i think she loves me more then you (: now go cry to your mommy and wallow up in your own pathetic self pity.

PEACE

Marissa Lim said...

HAHA! I KNOW WHO YOU ARE TSK TSK TSK. I love you still ;)

Aloysius Ignatius said...

HELLO! you actually went to the market with your mummy on such a hot day? i was pouting cause of the stupid weather, i nearly died