FOREVER AND A DAY

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Her heart dies



I know this sounds crazy but a few minutes ago, I was hoping for a new hairdo to replace my current boring one. Okay maybe most of the time I hope for that. I thought of having an Afro. Like AFRO long and big afro, afroo. And maybe change my fashion sense to match the afro hairdo, maybe a baggy pants with a tight top and flipflops together with some blingblingz hanging around my neck. I digresss, this is getting out of hand. By the way, my hair isn't growing much. I think I need Yun Nam Hair Care/Beijing101. In need of those all-natural herbs seeping through your scalps. Anybody?

This week is just as out of hand as my afro-thought. I mean, 4-5 tests??? Wellll but today, I had an Amath revision test & for once, I felt pretty pleased. Don't know why but I felt this sudden inclination to Amath at that moment. Strange.

I am tired. Are you tired? And I really wonder how those lower sec girls keep so hyped up in school all the time. While the uppersec girls (mainly the sec4s) take their time to walk from class to class, always having the classic "I HATE SCHOOL" look on their faces. Probably the stress. Yes, The stress. Speaking of which, I'm having a breakout & I think The stress is guilty for this. Hahah don't mind the pictures you see below because those are just ways we've tried to release stress. (:-O too many "stress" words in one paragraph, this is indeeed stressful.)

Sports Day cum Carnival tomorrow! Now, I am hyped up. Pics+info. tomorrow if I'm not feeling dull!

*hugs*

No comments: