FOREVER AND A DAY

Sunday, March 04, 2007

holla

Dark Blue -Jacks Mannequin

Yoww I'm back from the 1week+ hiatus (exam week). How have you been? I'm good, maybe even feeling better than ever. I've been sleeping too much over this weekend!! So anyway, good news. I passed my Amath exam for the very 1st time in my life!! I've never felt this accomplished ever since I kicked my sister so hard on her stomach that she flew backwards and fell a few years back, really.

School has been sickening, and I've got lotz to prepare. Got to do this dance item for prefects' investiture that's coming up which I have no idea how am I and my other friends gonna pull it off. Then cheerleading for Sports Carnival which is in about a month's time? Sigh 2007 2007 2007 2007 2007. Bow-wowow I bite.

Self-destruct in 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3 ... yawWwwWn
Out.

No comments: