Approx. 45mins ago, I watched my mom dance (in the living room) her very own version of "hip hop", which looked rather chinese dance-y! Veryyyyyyyyyyyy funny 'cos she looked like a bunny, or rather, a-hopping-bunny. Come to think of it, the thought of witnessing my mom dance has never eveRR crossed my mind! I feel rather .. can't explain.. now. Mom & dancing don't go!!
Had pasta @ HarbourFront after school with Tina & Angie. Then to Macs to do work! Shopped @ Vivo. Got my lazy bum back home @ late 8ish. Anyway, thank God for Vivo which is soO near school. If not we'd still be 'hanging out' at Tiong/Town which is way beyond boriiing! Okkk kkk, no more using of such term "hanging out" cause that won't happen very much longer right? NEED-TO-STUDY. Can you believe me? ZohzmyzgodZ & yeh I might be dropping Amath, 60%. Realised that there's no point if I keep trying to salvage it and even if I ever do, it'd just be a mere pass and I won't use it for my L1R5 anyway so it'd eventually be one big waste of time. Agreed..no?
Friday starts in 1hr and 1min~~~!!! (my computer says it's 10.59PM) :-D :-D :-D
Time for some cheering up all, 'cos the weekend is mighty near.
Luv. mari
FOREVER AND A DAY
Thursday, January 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment