FOREVER AND A DAY

Monday, January 08, 2007

I need a Ooh-la-la-la-la

Today. Amath exam. NoOoo let's not go there. Nithiya bit me! English techer wrote "Is progress a boon (or a good thing)?" beeeg on the board. I think it was supposed to be "a bad", but he mixed "good" and "bad" together. Height & weight. Gained half a kilo and I'm 1-1.5cm taller. Yipeeee (not for the gaining weight part of course!!)!!! School has been beyond awful anyway. 4 tests this week isnt' what I'd call my-perfect 2nd-week-of-school. And like what Nic said, "I don't feel like I'm Sec 4 at all." Amen.

Shaw after school with Nic to the doc's! I think it was throat infection. She's been coughing out blood for the past few days. Zzz-Ohz-myz-Goddszx. Anyhow, Get well soon, love.
Pretzel for lunch, then to taka's library to study Biology. But 3/4 of the time we had our phones stucked to our hands & poses, trying to take perfect pictures! Here are the "semi-perfect" ones, the closest we could get to.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Possibly our biggest smiles?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Goodaaabye!
Happy schooling all!

No comments: