As promised,
FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-
EEEEEEEEEEEEEE-
EEEEEEEEEEEE-
EEEEEEEEEE-
EEEEEEEE-
EEEEEE-
EEEE-
EE-
DOM!
K, chill out.
Today's last 2 papers were aye-ok I suppose. Math1 was quite screwed tho but chem was good. Alright, enough thrash talking, just wait till tomorrow, when the papers are going to be returned. I-am-d-e-a-d-meat i tell ya. Been there, done that, (& oh boyyyy,) still there.
After finishing chem, Marcella & I waited at the foyer, playing the piano + chatting for about 2 whole hours, waiting for Atheena + PL + Angie + Rachel to finish their geog paper. Oh god, we almost died of starvation! Then off to town, watched a freakkkkkkkkinggggggggggggggggg scary movie, Stay Alive. & not to mention I made the worst decision ever to sit beside PL 'cos her screams never end. You know when you start screaming after experiencing something scary, then you'll stop naturally after, say, 2-3 secs right? Well hers is like 5 secs, with continuous loud breathing after that. It's so embarrassing! Everyone in the theatre was laughing at her. Like tell me about it?....
Is it me or is it that this year passes by REALLY quicky? Just like, *BAM!*, end of sec 3 life. Next up! O's. Ohhhmamamia, I don't even wanna think about it. Cause ....
IT'S TIME TO PARTAYEEEEEE, EVERYONE! Just think of it this way -> No more moles, macbeth, trigo, nutrients, nazism, sri lanka! Just 100% pure sugary goodness ... for now. Sry to break it to you. But go on, continue to part-aye your way to the moooon, sexy.
Time to recuperate, gdbye for now! Go party with some serious2 chilling out, all! (provided you're done with fye hahah)
FOREVER AND A DAY
Thursday, October 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment