Wanna hear a good joke?
Marissa is going to receive Theresian HEART award. (meaning... Mr big-butt T actually2 thinks I'm all that kind, nice etc etc. Marissa nice and kind?? Wow, didn't know that!)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAX100
Unbelivable? Believe it! Just keep laughing.. I mean, never in my wildest dream would I ever think I'd see myself up there, receiving this sort of award. Wait, I don't even think I have a heart, only a sheep's heart! HAHA shooz ok stop hi I'm bored.
Even my dad & sis had their doubts about this when I told them I'm receiving an award this morning.
Dad's reply - "Really? What award? Probably an award for sleeping the most in class."
(excuseh-muah, I do not sleep a lot in class! Just a little, here and there, I think)
Sis's reply - "Aiya, I'm sure he sent the message to the wrong person."
(Mr T sent me a message this morning to tell me that I'm receiving it)
..
Wellllllllll, cheers everybody! xo
FOREVER AND A DAY
Friday, August 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment