Another person that I can afford to kill: YONG QUAN
Just take a look at this,
If you keep asking me I’ll melt away in the summer air says:
you're always hurt after ballet!
If you keep asking me I’ll melt away in the summer air says:
why ah?
Marissa poise says:
train too hard
If you keep asking me I’ll melt away in the summer air says:
hahahahhAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!
If you keep asking me I’ll melt away in the summer air says:
marissa lim training TOO HARD?
Marissa poise says:
what so funny?
Marissa poise says:
WHY CAN'T I?!
If you keep asking me I’ll melt away in the summer air says:
i needa digest that!
If you keep asking me I’ll melt away in the summer air says:
ahah
If you keep asking me I’ll melt away in the summer air says:
i thought you're a slacker all along.
If you keep asking me I’ll melt away in the summer air says:
serious
Marissa poise says:
WOOOI and what's the supposed to mean, brudderrrrr?!
If you keep asking me I’ll melt away in the summer air says:
hahahha!
If you keep asking me I’ll melt away in the summer air says:
sorrayeeeeeeee!
If you keep asking me I’ll melt away in the summer air says:
but thenn.
If you keep asking me I’ll melt away in the summer air says:
its the impression marrn!
Marissa poise says:
im so gonna blog this, you're dead. I'm gonna tell _ la!!! (edited)
If you keep asking me I’ll melt away in the summer air says:
sorry laaaaaaaaaa!
If you keep asking me I’ll melt away in the summer air says:
SORRY!
.. Then he went on apologising like as if I'm about to take him to court to settle this.
-
Too late, brudder! You'd better be glad I didn't post - out here. I'm giving you one last chance and once you've used it, say tata to your pride(which is a lot).
Weird uh. Biru thinks highly of me while Yongquan thinks lowly of me and yet I want to kill them both. Hmm might as well kill myself first, right.
Note to self: Chill.
FOREVER AND A DAY
Sunday, July 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment