FOREVER AND A DAY

Monday, July 10, 2006

Bad dream

I had a mega-wega-super-duper-freaky-weaky-awful dream last night! I dreamt that ...

Elvira and Honey are PLs(pure lesbians) and they were french kissing oh-so passionately in a train(!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Don't ask me how those two got paired up in my dream! I was sick to my stomach when I woke up, brr.

Know what?I skipped the match yesterday 'cuz I decided to sleep instead. What a surprise, ain't it? Greatness, I'm gonna stay up for today's!! About 1 more hour to go. Okay, hold on, what are the chances of me surviving through the whole entire mega-wuzzy match? Zilch, zero, nothing. But it's the THE FINAL MATCH. & I think Italy's going to get it! & I'm sure everyone's(okay not all) going to get dark rings and sleep during classes tomorrow. & maybe the teachers too, who knows?

Can't wait for school tomorrow in 6 hrs time! Only reason why: I get to tell Nic every single juicy detail about almost every single thing.
It's just a routine we have everyday. While getting from one class to another, we update each other about, yes I've said it, every single thing non-stop. Plus, highlighting the more important stuff which is, well a secret which will never be revealed. Hee2. Secrets are the most fun to keep!

hubba hubbaaa

XOXO
maris

No comments: