FOREVER AND A DAY

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Sis & I -- TWITS

I found out something. That my Sis and I have the utmost potential to be FULL TIME TWITS.(the horror!!)

We played around with the webcam, that's how we knew that we had the "talent". (tell me about it....)

Then I used PhotoSuite to add more "Xiao-Pinkie" details.

Tongues out, gerz. Ok not so xiao-pinkie, YET.

hUsHhUush wOrrs`~

OK WE SO NEED A BREATHER(pic) RIGHT NOW.


.
.
Let's continue.

But we're smiling! The smiles ruin all. A true X.P. doesn't smile so wide!

This pic looks very Louis Vuitton-ish. Not very pinkie though.


ARE YOU READY FOR THE ULTIMATE X.P. TO THE MAXIMUM PIC??? I bet you aren't, but heck, here it is ... (grab a plastic bag/pail, NOW)

We look like we're sucking pacifiers! (Ok, maybe that's the whole point) `cUtex. written in what I think is a X.P's handwriting.

HAHAHA THAT WAS A WHOLESOME GOOD + HEALTHY LAUGH!

Aren't we just the funniest & craziest siblings? I think we might have went overboard with this, sorry if any offence is taken.

Generally, I think can we sort of pull of as Xiao Pinkies, now we go kEkEkEkExx. ~

Now let's get serious. 2nd Day Of School

English was crap, History was okay, Amath was, do I need to say? Remainder Theorem can K.M.A. SS was funny! RECESS = HAPPY HOUR. Double Chem doesn't make me any happier, Chinese was YAWN. Lunch was in such a rush. Bio was productive. Today was exhausting, I switched on I'm-dying mode automatically the second I got up.

Toods! CurtsiesX2.

XXX from ~xiiAo lUrvEe

No comments: