FOREVER AND A DAY

Thursday, June 01, 2006

*Sings like a CMI opera singer*

YAHOOOOO PEEPZ!! I FINALLY LOGGED INTO BLOGGER! Time for a celebration!
--> I was so pissed yesterday after trying for the whole day(ok not really) to log into blogger and they kept telling me that there's some shizzass "Unexpected Error". Well, blogger is just as screwed as Friendster. Amen.

So ... I've been a real good girl, I tell you. Believe it or not, I've started on my hols homework!

Ok now, kindly close your mouth.

I've started on the Lit text, Joy Luck Club and has read till Chapter 4! Also, I've started on Math, quite a lot of questions. AMAZING, RIGHT??

Can't believe it myself either. 'Cos for all my life, I only start on my hols homework during the last week of the hols.

You know, I shall do well for the next 2 terms! Kk alright alrighttttt, the possibility of that is 0%. Nonono, lets give myself some hope! 0.1%. Ah, that's the spirit!


I cannot stand the organisation of this post so far! Grr, CBB la.

Going out to meet Atheena later at HollandV. She's gonna snipsnip her hair. Can't wait to see the results! Speaking of which, I'm gonna snip2 my hair next saturday. No la no, I'm not cutting it short. Trimming and I'll probably have some visible side-fringe. Hah, we'll see how it turns out.

Hey, wanna see an emo pic? Here you go.


Emo Marissa.

No comments: