Should never have woken up at friggin' 5.30am this morning for that friggin' SYF training. They should just K.M.A. and die. I woke up this morning, lying down on the bed stoning, pee-ed and brushed my teeth with one hand on my hip.
REASON #1 - You all should know(Ok not all, some). This just makes me real sad.
REASON # 2 - They made us reach school by 7am, and we were told that we'd leave by 7.30am. But guess what? Wowowie, we left school for the National Stadium at 8+! How surprising. Wait, this is not all. When we got there, it was still raining. So, what to do? Sit on that dirty o'ground & wait. Ooook so the rain finally gave us a break, then I still had no clue why they still wanted us to wait longer. A while later, they said we could proceed "inside" N.S. Hoorahx2 - Now we get to do something productive. Settled down and danced to only bluuuuudieeee 2 songs and it started to rain(!!), got dismissed. Sit on that dirty o'ground again and hear L.F. nagggg & nag & nag, okay more like, shout. (Doesn't he realise it's not the purrrfect time to do so?) And after what seems to be like forever, the buses came and we were sent back to school. Dismissed.
P.O.S! A CHICKENNEHNEH WASTED TRIP. HELUUU, WASTED TRIPS ARE UNHEALTHY!! Plus, this event made me only have 5hrs of sleep. Oh, dark rings appeared this morning.
Anyway, why am I venting out all my anger and who am I actually blaming this for? This is a right time to call me a loser. But I don't know, I just felt so pissed for waking up so early and at the end of the day, it was a goddamn wasted trip. Now, upgraded version - K.M.C.A!!
Kkk, enough of that. On a much lighter note, I had ballet today. From this week onward, I'd have class on Monday, for the preparation of syllabus work for examination. Have I ever told you that I LOVE syllabus class? Because it's not as tiring as a free class and the steps are soo straight forward! OHMYGOODIEPIE examination is in September! Just 2 months to get ready. My class is always starting so late.
O to the h dengz, English Oral tomorrow. Reporting time: 7.30am. Who actually has a brain that is ready to function at that time?! Also, the teachers can just prepare for bad breaths la huh. Well, wish me luck, I need it 'cos I get mental blocks all the time.
Libra: The stars give you the inner stability and the outward social grace to transition easily from an ill-fitting situation into a more appropriate one. Now, more than ever, you see how endings are just beginnings in disguise.
Today's is not very true.
Good-a-bye
FOREVER AND A DAY
Monday, June 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment