FOREVER AND A DAY

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Happy April Fool's day, y'all.

And why does this day fall on a boring old Saturday? I have this huge urge to go around fooling people, and then feel megaultra satisfied and laugh super loudly, scaring away all the birdies. Don't ask me why. Even so, I haven't fooled anyone for today yet. Call this an April Fool's day .. Ha-ha.

Aw man, my father's friend and his son just came over to watch a ManU and some other team match. Can't they go get scv themselves ... Boo.

You know what? At this time of the night, I'm still doing my Literature homework. Marissa, what kind of life do you lead! A homeworky life.

  1. E-math tb pg 137 Qn 1-7
  2. A-math tb pr 155 Qn 6-10
  3. Number pattern worksheet, 4 pages
  4. Literature. 11 questions
  5. Chinese worksheet, comprehension questions

Homeworky life, or not?! I've only completed 1,2 & 3. Working on 4. 5 must be done by Wednesday I think, so well, who cares. Wee! I have my homework planned out well already. I even asked my dad to call my school up and ask them to sack Fungus. HAHAHA of course I was kidding laaa.

Oh and have I mentioned, I got this teenieweenie bikini last week, almost couldn't fit into it! Gotta diet diet diet, but cmi lehzzz.

Bye! xxx

No comments: