FOREVER AND A DAY

Thursday, March 23, 2006

PTC(Parent-Teacher Conference) is tomorrow. Hmm, I wonder what's he gonna tell my mom.

Maybe, this?:

"OH, Marissa's a very good and responsible chair-person. She pays vivid attention in class and responses well. Her grades are good and she is a model student! You should be a very proud mother, Mrs Lim"

NONO! (Not in a gazillion years)

It's more like... This:

"OH, Marissa's, well, a vice-chairperson in class. But she doesn't act like one. She needs to pay more attention in class and should respond more. Her grades, uhhh, are quite bad and needs to buck up as all her classmates are way ahead of her. Please make sure she studies more consistently at home, Mrs Lim"

Ok, actually, it's not that horrible! Firstly, I claim to be a good vice-chair (cough la). I DO pay attention in class and I DO respond. But my grades are like chapalangchipaisaila123456, you know. I'm only quite glad with my combined-humans' grade. And lastly, uh, I do not study consistently. Who does that man!
--
:B Geek-wee-waaImmaGeekyahoozzz! :B

Bye.

(Well, let's just hope that Mr Tan says the first one tmr to my mom, sigh)

No comments: