Hi everyone, I'm back. And, let's all rejoice 'cos we live in GLORIOUS + CLEAN Singapore! Most of us were sooo delighted when the train reached Woodlands check point.
Malaysia was well, bad, as predicted. Firstly, the toilets were a total turn-off. Super smelly, bugs flying everywhere, no flushing system. How do they expect us to bathe and pee there?! Shizz manz. I'd rather pee in the bushes (apparently that's what I did when there was no toilet around)
Next, BORING camp. The instructors don't even do cheers. Where's the spirit? So all the classes just did their own cheers.
Looking on the brighter side, Tekam Plantation's food was awesome. That I must comment. Yummy food, mmm. And my group was lucky enough and got to stay in the chalet for one night! Where we shit-ed and bathed all the time and had the air-con switched on 24-7. Holyyyy, that day was just great.
Come to think of it, this yr's EFL is kinda bad, from my point of view. But overall, still CMI negative la 'cos there were some good parts of this camp. The bus ride there and the train ride home were better than the activities we did. Plus, we still have to complete that stinking EFL booklet during this hols. Give us a break already manz!
Sigh, I miss last yr's EFL with INNOTREK, da bomb, ya'll! Okay, what I really want to say is, thank god I'm home. :)
xo
FOREVER AND A DAY
Sunday, March 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment