Dang, you know what song's in my head and just refuses to leave?
"Swing swing swing from the tangles of my heart ..."
You know that song, a very yester-year song. It somehow found its way to my head, I wonder how.
Anyway, had dental appointment after school today. We (Celine, honey, yijing, natalie, shihui, valerie and extra Jennifer) all went together to eat first. Had New York Pizza for lunch at Harbour Front. It was seriously filling and cheap man, but the pizza was like, "uhhh, ok la". And it was super huge! The funny thing is, even though we knew that we were late already, we still took our own sweet time to eat and walk. We got there at 4, and our appointments were supposed to be at like 2.30 or 2.45 or 3.45. Haha, but we couldn't care less.
The dentist that I had (beware of operator no. 15) like seriously use that sharp thing and instead of using it on the teeth, she used it on the gum. Freggin' painful la. Ya, but she was super nice anyways. Went home with Nat, Shi and Celine after that.
OMG! I haven't bought Cher's present yet! :O
Bye, off to homework. Speaking of which, I need to study! I've only completed studying my Lit and halfway through Bio. Alamakzzzz. No more blogging, Marissa!
FOREVER AND A DAY
Monday, February 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment