
(Remember the older post about tineewinee pony tails?)
They both look mighty alike, ESP THE PONY TAIL. I got a shock of my life, it was kind of overwhelming. Hahaha enough enough.
These past few days, I've been overly busy with rehearsals at Esplanade. And you know what I realised? That I do not have time to study in between. I guess I have to study after all these.. And probably really concentrate. Ha ha, I wish la, actions speaks louder than words anyway.
And bloody hell, do you know what they give us for dinner? It's totally outrageous. Like what? What? A small cake(yuckie), two mini dumplings & a curry puff. HA HA thats all. I should go "So what's for dinner?" after finishing those food. Thank goddd we've got free flow of fruits. (Which I ate 5 by the way. Hi, I'm that greedy.)
Shall blog again when I find time to, bye!


No comments:
Post a Comment