Got the combination I wanted. But! I really don't want 3A(considering the people who are going to be my classmates), I want 3E badly. Oh forget it la.
Tina chin and I ate at Macs for breakfast, and Lin called to tell us that the results were already out. She basically told us the classes we're going to. But we felt k-poh and decided to check out who's gonna be in our classes next year. Only 6 people from 2E's going to A class. KNS
After that, went to bugis street to do some window shopping, most of the shops were closed as they only open at 2pm, lunatics. Chin had to leave, so Tina and I continued to shop. Went to Heeren to get belt. Got our belts and also two lovely purses. She got yellow, me red. Bloody cute! There's pink and green. We'll get Tess to get green and Chin to get pink. That'll be great. Got that pretty flower rubberband too. Come to think of it, several people still owe Tina $$$, she's gonna be loaded.
And ..Looks like Atheena is fated to come across upon psychotic people.
1st incident:
Atheena to P6 kid: What's your name ah? asdkajhld is it? Oh its kjashdak. Shit!"
Teacher to kid: Did you hear her say the S word?
Teacher to Marissa: You heard her right?
Marissa: ...
Teacher to Atheena: Didn't you? Please go take a soap and wash your mouth!
That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Hahaha, like as if she didn't say any bad word in her life. Like who on Earth would actually actually take a soap and wash his/her own mouth? People use Listerine nowadays, looks like she's really behind time. Poor thing!
2nd incident:
Atheena accidentally tripped on a lady's foot,
Atheena: SORRY SORRY SORRY!
Lady: *Stares like crazy, looking super pekcek*
Another psychotic one. And it seems like I'm always the one witnessing the whole incident.
I need to start on that theraband. It's collecting dust already! BYE
Love,
Lim Ko Pi
XO
Cannot wait for Friday;)
FOREVER AND A DAY
Monday, November 14, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment