Brought my digi out for those two days. What fun-filled days we had!
18/11/05
(MFCA outing plus Lin & Stephanie Carroll)
Tong Seng Coffee Shop

First up to Tong Seng Coffee Shop

Where we had the marvellous fish noodles.

And met the longest seaweed we've ever seen.

FoongChin eats!

Atheena eats!

And lastly, I eat! Yummyyy

Ordered drinks, of course!

Atheena enjoys drinking

:O I realised there was this fly in my drink

Can see or not?

FC gets shy.

Take another good look at our yumyum food. Go drool

Handbags.

They went on to talk about H.P.
Neoprint shop


Tina is mentally psycho.


I bite.

ACBC manzzz

FIGHT LIKE A GIRL! Macho(not)

Tongues out

Yet another psycho pic.

FC is not shy anymore!

Tired of waiting already.

Get into the np machine.

The machine pretty much sucked



I like this!

Their backview.

FC smiles

We smile.


FC does it.

Atheena to the rescue

Well, I suck at putting on eyeliner, CMI neg.

It's ok.
Outside Intercontinental Hotel

The chef who did all that.

They're really edible biscuits.

Heeheee

Look at that! Wonderful.
Intercontinental's toilet
Atheena owns this hotel by the way.

Bugis Junction



All together.

Glam masks.

FC


See us?

Tongue, Kiss.
Legs, feet and shoes

Mine, Atheena's

FC's


Tina's foot, from THIS

To THIS, thanks to vivienne

Small & biggg

Shoes kissing?

Crazy girl

FC thinks.

You may be suffering from depression.
Bugis street


Shoesss

Handbags!

Tops.

They look weird

Hot adidas jacket.

The shirt Tina goes crazy for


After a lot of shopping and I mean A LOT, we left.
On the way to the bus-stop

We were just wondering what she was wearing .. It's horrible.

Atheena is facinated

The crazy traffic. It was a tough job triying to jaywalk
Town
Met Carroll & Lin

Orchard, looking good!

Steph.

Give thanks to the ice-cream man.

No comments.

Atheena is really afraid of that.

Me, FC

Atheena gets depressed after the the movie about how Cedric died, a pure psycho.

Hahaha.

Shades

Great deco at my place(CK TANGS)

I love water.

Haggen daz. $4.50 per scoops, don't pray pray ah

Ahhh, so cute.
THEN MY BATT WENT FLAT. SO NO MORE PICS FOR THAT DAY.
19/11/05
My part time job as being a chinese malay. I fooled 3 families in Atheena's old baju kurong or whatever you call that. (GOT FREE $$$)

Afiq joins in

HAMSOME Bobby!

Me & Bobby

Atheena & Amelia

Amelia

YRH

Alyssa

Me, Alyssa

Bobby shows off.

Alyssa shows no mercy to Afiq

Atheena and I

Her mommy & Amelia

YRH & Bobby


Eden's place.


Atheena budges in..

"Like that sexy or not?"

"No la, like this better."


Food

More food.

And tina carries the cup filled with rasberry juice *applaus*

Look at the amount of people at Eden's place

"No camera! No pictures of me! Please!"



Pose and twist


We & Eden's friends

Gotcha.
On the way back to Tina's place

Random.

Sad, happy

Act cool, smile

ACT COOLIOS

Tongue, opened mouth

TOTALLY CMI NEG

BSL!

Tired already.


This is super funny.


Outrageous

We totally diggg this pic!

Byebye cabby.


Atheena.

Marissa.

HAHA

Her turn

Shadow

Home sweet home.
THE END!
I'm dying soon, seriously. I just took approx 2 hrs on this post. I bet you guys are really sick and tired of looking at our faces now. Hahaha, bye la k. It's 3.12am now, will blog again later in the morn.


No comments:
Post a Comment