Yeah, I've been crazy. Just now, I started dancing like some mad lady in front of my sissy when I entered the room and the radio was switched on. She was like, "Oh my godddd .. You're seriously crazy!" I think it's Mos Burger's fault. Hmph!
I was telling her about how "shiok" my life is now. All day computer, tv, sleep, sofa, bed, ballet. Her's is table, chair, pen, pencil, papers, books. She suffers from serious butt cramps, I bet. I also mentioned to her about how good my E.S.P is, and she wanted me to tell her what she'd get for O lvls. I said proudly, "Hmmm .. Give my E.S.P some time. Ah! 13 points."
There's STC open house tomorrow. I'm feeling pretty damn lazy to get my booty down there by 7.30. Those 10 P6 girls better be thankful. Tessa got them M&Ms for them somemore!
Speaking of which ...
OMG OMG OMG OMG! I have yet to do the activity sheet for them!!! OH KNS!
BYEBYEBYE
FOREVER AND A DAY
Thursday, November 03, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment