FOREVER AND A DAY

Monday, November 07, 2005

Conversations

Cousin: Eh Marissa, do you have any homework for the hols?

Me: No! :D

Cousin: Not at all?!

Me: Ya ... :O :O :O!!! I have!!!!!!! Omgomgomg.

Oh dear, I just realised today that I have those 5 chinese compositions to complete(I don't even know where's that slip of paper). I'm in such deep sh*t!

Anyways, I was having my dinner out today after rehearsals with my parents and I overheard the conversation of the couple right beside us,

The guy: ... Then that P****** ...

Me: o_o!!!

Sorry la huh, that smilie came in handy for once. So .."The guy" just had to remind me of PNST. Goodness!

That day of the NE Trail ..

Me: YAY! I'm so glad you're not my form teacher next year!

P******: I'm so glad you're not my student next year!

I shall say no more.

Goodbye.

No comments: