FOREVER AND A DAY

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Just had some chips with super hot salsa, it was perfectly awesome, but my tongue is burning like crazy.

Ah another Sunday coming back with aching legs and toes, thanks to pointe. That rotting big toenail, it's light brown now! I think it's trying to convey a message, somehow?

Nutcraker's rehearsal was sososo awfully fun. I'm under Friends, a Boy! Boy! Boy! Haha I'll show some manliness in me. I have another role too, Angels. It's so anti-climax thinking of those two roles. You tell me?

Come and watch The Nutcracker! I'm supposed to help promote. 'Cos there'll be competition with some other performance from Russia.

Dates: 16-23 December

Tix price after discount (if you buy through me, you'll get a 20% off!) : $70, $59.80, $51.30, $42.80, $31.75

Be mesmerized this Christmas by the classic fairy tale that is The Nutcracker!

Ok enough about that. My mom still wants me to transfer to SCGS, ohmyholymacoly. No way! In her dreams manz.

And well, my pap .. He's still DA best;)
My sister? I don't know how come she's part of my life. It brings no good to me, at all.
Brother! Very irritating, yet nice and fun to be with. And extremely love sick.

A disfunctional family, like every other.

School tomorrow, what do we do? I haven't heard of any post-activities for us. What a ______ school. But, it's the last day of school this coming Friday! That's hell sad, thinking that it's the last day 2E's together. Shit.

Another charity show on tv. They just do it all the time, without fail. All those strategies to get calls, so obvious.

I'm listening to Toxic. That so totally reminds me of the campfire item 2E put up! Hothothot!

Dental appointement for 2E tomorrow after school at 2.30pm. We have to rush there alright, kanasai.

I'm ______ my ______. It just ___ to ____ _____. I _____ have _____. Oh wells. Go figure

Toods, I'm out!

No comments: