FOREVER AND A DAY

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Ignore Atheena, I beg you, please. She's totally full of rubbish, TOTALLY, to the brim, I tell you. I hacked into her friendster account & deleted the pic already, EAT MY DUST, ATHEENA SAMSURI!

YOZAAAA! What up, ya'll?

ahh heckapoo. Chinese papers today! Goddamnit. Paper 1 was quite easy, i wrote Qn1 for letter and Q5 for compo. Q5 is totally is a totally-no-choice-this-is-the-only-option-I-have-left-cause-all-the-other-questions-are-stupid, question. Paper 2 was horrid. Tian xie han zhi was chicken mcnugget, zaoju and wan cheng ju zhi was .. Not bad.

Then the rest can just pee,on,the,floor already la. The passages are easy, but the questions are those I-don't-know-don't-ask-me, questions. And 1 qn can cost u 3-4 marks, ARE THEY PSYCHO?!

Lucky there's an existing item called the dictionary, oh, how I love it so, love it so.

Ahhhh how joyful, I'm GROWING artificial ballet shoe. Tell me how awfully cute is that! Thank you, ____.

I don't know where's my extra science textbook, I think it's with Ms Sim 'cos she found it.

And you'll finally see - -.
keep it a secret, will you?

No comments: