I found my buffer! I found it between books and papers, what a place to be, buffer!
The Bold And The Beautiful is on now. I get it, i get it already! What a wonderfully written soap opera. Loves it;)
Ballet later. I'm gonna keep fit once again, after all those fastfood, without ballet for about 2weeks. Feeling slightly disorientated when I don't have ballet, I'll feel heavy and I won't be able to jump and carry myself. Weird ay?
anon: Nope, why? Who's this?
tessa: Little red nose booboo? Haha utter cuteness. Anyhooz dearest, we don't have our "boyfriends" anymore! Remember? We broke up with them already. I miss his adidas jacket. Hahaha I bet Atheena misses his c.o.a.x jacket!
regine: Haha, you'll still be my no. 1 target:) Cool hair you've got there anyway! See you in school little one. Butt-hitting soon, I promise!
Steph: Hahaha I'll chill, I'll chill
tessa: Oh you again;) I love you too. Atheena, Chin and I are anti-_____. You left. We'll kill ants, till they go extinct, I swear
chin: Haha how can a girl dislike mirrors? Only tessa. You do not believe! Oh i bet you believe! Yeah we're anti-______. More movies soon, sure!
Anyhooz, I'm fine with using this two smilies---> :) & ;) It's just that this---> (: is awful looking.
My horoscope
Today's Forecast:
Focus on your relationships: getting them, keeping them, letting them go.
Today's Forecast:
Focus on your relationships: getting them, keeping them, letting them go.
That's rubbish, Friendster's forever crazy.
Ohmygawd, I hate Mariah Carey like nuts. MIMI?! Get a life already, stop touching yourself in front on the camera. You don't have such a vuluptous body, you know, no point showing it off.
You're old, I repeat, OLD
Wait, why am I saying all that? It's not like as if she'll pop by my blog and read my posts. Ah hecka.
Goodbye, have a nice day, y'all!
I've been thinking a lot lately


No comments:
Post a Comment