FOREVER AND A DAY

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Blank

It's a Saturday. I'm free for the whole day of a Saturday. Saturday saturday saturday. I wanna go for a swim! Care to join, anyone?

The Bold And The Beautiful just ended. They keep changing characters here & there.

All the results are back. Quite alright, I guess? Science was good babeh! Remember my E.S.P telling me I would get __? A shock of my life manz, I got higher than that. Hahahaha what joy!;D
Geog was, well, horrible. The worst out of all. I want nothing to do with geog for the rest of my life.

Oh ya, how could it have slipped my mind?

HAPPY BELATED ANTI-CHARSIEW DAY!

Happy eating all the charsiew paus in the world, y'all.
What an indeed joyous occasion.

that wenna girl: Wenna! You gave me the wrong link, sure give me sweets!

DEBBIE: Shut up debbie. Anyhooz, who or what's not hot anymore?

HI: Uhmm, I don't take drum lessons? What gave you the idea? Who's this?

AnonymouS: Yeh, if only I'm a BOY.

ben: Welcome, see I'm nice. Hahaha

chin: I hate cakes, no thank you, hah & I'm already fat

that wenna girl XD: Hello!

Steph: Haha I seriously had a good laugh reading your chinese letter. It's bloody sad thinking that you still have to be with Mrs ___ next year

ATHEENA: Heels? OLA!

Bye, what a short entry!

No comments: