FOREVER AND A DAY

Thursday, September 08, 2005

You know, i reflected on my way home from ballet just now. And i realised how depressing this year would end. It's already September. We're done with 3/4 of this year. After this yr, we have to let go and start anew. I DISLIKE THAT SO MUCH

2E's spirit would be gone. You know, its just so depressing, when u know that u and ur lovely classmates have to be seperated then u come to this class where u dislike the people inside but u still have to live on knowing that u dislike ur class. Then u'll dread going to school, and that's very unhealthy

I don't make much sense, do i? But still, i hope u get my point. When everything worked out so well for 2E this yr, u just can't bear to let go, can u?

Sorry, its a very serious post today. I'm in no mood to put all those "hahaha". Im feeling hell stressed already, ballet exam is nearing, in a week's time. SOMEONE KILL ME WILL YA

No comments: