FOREVER AND A DAY

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Ok, i shall blog!

I'm having macaroni with CHEESE! I love father, omgomgomg.

I'm watching MTV whatever things. They're totally toturing themselves for the fun of it. But damn it! The host, Edison Chen, is sooo hot, tssss!

I'm so bored, i did all my homework already. My mom forced me to study at 10am in the morning, but i only started at 11am.

This song, somehow someway or another, got into my head:

[chorus]
Keep on whispering in my ear,
tell me all the things that i wanna hear,
'cos its true,
that's what I like about you.

Aiyer, isit called ear worm? I need to study, i brought home science and geog. I need hell lot of motivation, im very very very lazy la. I'm only in the mood to study at night.

You guys should watch THE BOLD AND BEAUTIFUL on star world. It's so interesting la!

Trying to find the magic
Trying to write the classics

i found more reasons to get upset.

No comments: