
my bro's webcam is new but image shown is FUZZY
IT'S M-A-R-I-S-S-A. Not MERISSA, MARRISA or MELISSA. I had enough! I think my mom's friends still think that my name is melissa. I really hate that name since young. No offence to those called Melissa. I just feel really annoyed. It happed 2596842 times already
People, please imagine this scenario
*House phone rings
Marissa: Hello?
Mom's annoying friend: Hello MELISSA ah, where's mommy?
MARISSA: Err, bathroom, call back later *hangs up the phone immediately due to feeling REALLY annoyed
You can call me any nicknames u want, like for instance, close friends call me MARIS which i think sounds pretty good, or u can call me ugly monkey or whatever, i really don't mind! But not MELISSA. I swear i hate that name so much, not because of someone called Melissa but the irritating people who have recognised me as melissa from young.
You: Which is the name u hate most?
Me: Melissa
*** No offence to those who are called Melissa, really. Please forgive me for hating your name, hahaha


No comments:
Post a Comment