Let's gossip and be mean:
HAVE U SEEN HER butt? If u haven't, u have to! Total shock of ur life when u've checked it out, i swear. Seriously! It's so damn perky. And she was wearing fbt, so yea u can imagine. Atheena asked me to turn to my right to look at it, and once i turned, i was like WOA! Seriously seriously perky until it cannot "perk out" more. HAHAHA it's so funny to laugh at actually!
Next girl. SHE has a big big big big head. Too big for her body. I pity her, won't she feel imbalanced? And she has to do smth about her hair. Major hair disaster. And she really has a bad bad bad taste. She's carrying ***** *******'s bag. I shall be nice and not say the brand.
Enough enough.
1B's lucky. They actually got into the finals for the dance. I thought they looked quite messy and not prepared during the semi-finals.
SOMEONE SLAP ME PLEASE. I should totally stop being mean.
I HATE SOCCER AND SOCCER BALLS, goodbye
I want to go outtt, 1 month and 2 days left! SHAKE MY HAND WILL YA!
FOREVER AND A DAY
Saturday, August 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment