If u saw me carrying a bagpack to school today, i bet u've laughed ur ass off
Spent my recess, and stayed back after school till 5.30 just to teach 1B dance. They are so seriously screwed! They just had to keep changing their decisions about the song they want to use. And it's due friday and they're not done with it, well me and atheena tried our best to help already. Lucky they had some steps of their own, if not it will be like the product of Atheena's and Marissa's. Really weird and not original for them eh
OMFG my toe hurts like hell! The toenail turned blue and red in colour, it's gonna fall off, i think, but it's not that loose yet? I don't know, all i know is that im suffering like crazy. asshole toenail. I took out my socks and shoe during class, cos it's really killing me.
I'm having twister fries and double cheesburger for dinner! How delightful!
FOREVER AND A DAY
Wednesday, August 24, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment