I want to upload this westlife picture here, but this stupid blogger is not allowing me to! I will put it on soon.
I got my Math CA2 paper back. Sucks ok, but i passed. 4 failures in class, highest 33/35. 2E's really slacking! We have to buck up already, charsiew isnt feeling very pleased. He's always expecting so much from us eh?
Speaking of which ...
ACS
[ANTI-CHAR-
SIEW]
DAY
IS HERE SOON.
JUST TOMORROW TOMORROW TOMORROW. COUNTDOWN ALREADY! CELEBRATIONS ARE ON MONDAY!
Oh manzzz i can't wait alright! And the B.S.L's got many people celebrating us, looks like is a success for the B.S.L eh? Aiya i don't make any sense wahpiangzz
D&T IS SMELLY. Everyone will fail that subject, flunk flunk flunk. Almost everyone couldn't finish. And one drawing is like 10marks! I forgot to do 2a). Which is 10marks. Some people didnt even do the last qn, 20marks. HOW CAN THEY GIVE US SOME LOUSY 45MINS TO COMPLETE THREE MEGA CHEEM DRAWINGS? It's out of 40, and i've lost 10m, cos i didnt do 2a, which is now 30/40, then i didnt complete the first qn, so minus roughly 5 marks, now its 25, and the last qn, i drew it anyhow, even the stupid circle, minus another 10, which is 15/40. Thanks ah chandran, mrs ho and mr chua
PANGSAI LAAAAAAA
FOREVER AND A DAY
Saturday, August 20, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment