What's wrong with Charsiew, eh? Giving us homework when its the exam period, even after math paper is over. And those maths questions he gave us are star qns, and they're so difficultttttttt. Psycho? I think so too.
Chinese was seriously chicken mc nugget today. It's just that cloze passage, so cheem! What's wrong with the teachers? I don't think i will do well cos of that component. And i found out, i forgot to do one qn for maths paper, qn 3! I really didnt see that qn la. 3 marks ok! 3 good marks. KILL ME NOW
Well, D&T's on tomorrow. We just have to draw 3 drawings, all those rubbish -- FE, EE, P. And using ur compass to draw circles from certain angles. I hate it i hate it so much i swear. Amira's some pro at these drawings. So there's no need to remember all those Countersunk rubbish head screw cause i seriously can't be bothered with what those little screws are called. I want home econs back, i wanna eat the food that i cook, although it doesn't taste that awesome, but its still food alright! Home econs is an useful subject cause it prepares u to be independent and u'd know how to cook at home. But D&T? I so totally don't see myself doing some wood stuff or cutting the wood in the near future. Don't u think so too? Tell me u do :)
Scissors paper stone games during recess. Very fun, with those forever-bballers-friends. They eat and sit together during recess everyday! How sweet is that. We don't sit at those tables anymore, we walk around or sit around the hardcourt area. It's time for a change la, everybody. And that stupid NYAA broze award thing, driving me nuts already! I thought it was compulsory, so i signed up. Wahpiangzz, if not i wouldn't have anything to do with it. Thanks ah leslieeee, ever so black. His white socks and shirt are so prominent. Ok ok no more insulting byebye u twirts. Long post la, go giddy
FOREVER AND A DAY
Thursday, August 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment