I remembered i need to blog some stuff. Funny stuff.
- Do u believe that i was a prefect in primary school? I bet u don't.
I still remember those days! Oh the joy, it was so fun over ruling those little bunch of annoying kiddos. I remember once, i punished a boy by standing infront of a pillar for the whole recess at my duty place for bullying a kid younger than him. I made him feel like some small little pea and i was like some big fishball rolling over that pea. And he didn't dare to do anything wrong after that incident. Coz i threatened him that i would made him stand there again for the whole recess and he was like " NONONO! Please don't!" Hahaha music to my ears. I think im very mean hmmm
AND the funniest and most stupid rule in the sch! In almost all the other pri schs.
YOU CAN'T RUN IN SCHOOL. Wth right? I remember myself being an annoying prefect. Standing there with all the other annoying prefects, getting ready to shout at kids. When they ran, all of us would say in harmony "STOP RUNNING!" Stupid rule aye? But its so funny la. U can't run in school. HAHAHA!
- Today before PE
Characters: Tessa and I
Scene: Walking to the hall to change into our PE shirts. We were being lazy
Tessa: Oh man i don't feel like taking PE
Me: Huh?! You wanna go home and pee?!
Tessa: -_- I don't feel like taking PE la.
Both of us: HAHAHAHA!
From 'i don't feel like taking PE' to 'i wanna go home and pee'. Very different right. I think i need to clean my ears : /


No comments:
Post a Comment