FOREVER AND A DAY

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

I have this big great strong urge to blog. Is tessa nearing? I feel all itchy! Tessa is known as miss itchy cause when atheena and i get close to her, we will feel itchy all over suddenly. AH my forehead and knee feel itchy. Scratch stratch.

You know what? I shall stop here. I promise i will blog alot after the exams cause i want to study now! I need to. Exams? Just NEXT WEEK. Kill me, somebody

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It can be time and energy to stop simply being irritated over your own hair damage. It is time for you to begin to take activity. There may be not an issue too large that it can not be resolved, and comparably, hairloss is really a little dilemma. Use the advice using this article, and battle to obtain your mind of your hair back again!Simple Techniques Regarding How To Get Healthy Head of hair [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Foli342334o[/url]

Anonymous said...

In case you have a significant credit standing, apply for a reduced charge pay day loan. This kind of personal loan generally has reduce interest levels, and no secret charges. The loan originator should check out your credit track record. This ought to not get greater than twenty four hours and ought to be your best option, if your credit history is not really also low. Be57u7jder