Hello worldy, im waiting for that atheena to come online. It's 11.27pm! Hurry tina, i need to sleep and yes.. we have to or rather we MUST do some gossiping or acsi talk or sji or nyav or ynar talk before we get to sleep, its a daily routine, you know. It's totally our TOP SECRET but oh wells, its out now! Haha i want to promote b.s.l's blog once again!! www.blackspecs.blogspot.com Tell your friends! 'Rok' la. Oh yar! Im using my new comp! And i have like the 3 in 1 printer scanner photo copier thingo! Rocks man! I've been going around to boast in school :B
I wanna sleep over at B1's hse! Miss her hse, so house-y la! And it's like so convienient for her as she lives on the 2nd floor. Crazy girl with all sorts of weird intentions. Btw, she missed what me and tess saw after school! Hahaha when i told her what we saw, she got so jealous. I laughed my head off so hilarious. SO shit, tmr got ting xie, i have yet to learn. I did my stiches on the home ec project just now, so proud of it :D
Wah i typed so much alr and she's still not online! Im gonna call her now. She's soooooo dead!!!
FOREVER AND A DAY
Monday, April 04, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment